dinsdag 24 februari 2015

Mother left behind her children

Recently I read an article in a Dutch woman Magazine "Margriet", about a mother who had left behind het husband and children.
Her marriage was not good. She met another man and decided to leave her family, left behind her children and followed the man, who became her husband.
This occurence resulted in a great secret in her life. She learned from her experiences and understood, it's better to keep mum.
Well, how about me?
I learned to make me familiar with the thought: don't judge aslong as you have not been in the same circumstances. 
Besides..... her story showed similarities with mine.
The difference is, that I became a victim of a reprensentative of religion, in a period of my life, in which I was in a mental distress.
In stead of her story, was this man a kind of a criminal.
I write about it in: ALSOF HET GOED WAS, on my blog.
Now back to the article in "Margriet". I want to give some short comments on it:
How many women wonder seriously:
Am I the right person to take the responsibility for new born life?
Isn't it remarkable that you need a diplom for nearly everything, but not for reproduction and education of a child?
Since the 1960' s do we, women, have the freedom of choise for a child, yes or no and also without any purpose, has this, again, resulted in the possibility, to make us responsible.
One step more and they bring us to feelings of guilt.
officially, for the Roman Catholic church, is there no anticonception.
Abortion is the same as commit a sin, etcetera.
And how many young women don't feel the wish/desire of their parents to a grandchild?

Do they teach us, what our real interests are?

It is something to think about, that can help us to prevent, to pass too fast a judgment.

P.S. English is not my native language, but i use the principle:'Not HOW i write, but WHAT I write is important'.

#leefse  = keep alive!

Aleke.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten