maandag 23 februari 2015

From religious abuse to mental freedom.


On my blog, I share my manuscript, written in Dutch, about a great part of my life, in the Netherlands.
The title is (translated): "As if" it was good.

On the cover finds a short description about the content.

It all began with a so called Burnout, with enormous consequences.
Looking back on my life, I searched for love, I got sex and violence from a christian religious leader.   
I became addicted to this man.
After that period, I came in a evangelical fundamentalistic church, for about four years.
Again, I was not an individual, it handled on money and obedience.

About twelve years ago, I met the man, who is now my husband.
All from the start he saw and understood that I had been a victim of religious abuse.
It's all long ago and the reason for my "book" now, is, that I am indignant about the impossibility to deal with religious abuse.
Also I think, it is important that my story will be heard and not to keep mum and others, with a same kind of experiences, can talk about it, give them a platform.
I am convinced that many women have same stories to tell.
Besides, my story can be a warning.
Never give someone this kind of power over you!
 
It is not my purpose, to write this "book" in the English language. But I will share the essence of passages out of it, to explain how it is possible to come in a situation which I had never thought to get in.

At last.....a warning, if you are interested in my blog: 
I left behind all kind of churches, new age ideas, or other religious systems. 
I want to become an independent-thinking woman.

leefse=keep alive.

Aleke.
P.S. English is not my native language, but I use the principle: Not HOW I write, but WHAT I write is important. 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten