maandag 30 maart 2015

The money tree of false belief

On a Dutch commercial tv channel, there will come every day, a half hour program from a certain pastor Joseph Prince from Singapore. On a journalism news program, they showed a preview of the services. I saw blessed faces, raised arms and praying people.
A million dollar man, who comes with the gospel:  'Take Jesus in your life and He will heal you and He gives you a financial successful life'! His preaches are spirited. It sounds so honestly.
This kind of pastor is a leader of a christian evangelical fundamentalistical church, to compare with the Pentecostal movement.
In my opinion, the journalists were, in their program, hardly critical, rather propagandistic. 

I have been for some years in such a church. 
As soon as you have given your life to Jesus, are you welcome in this type of church. Everybody is friendly, the services are accompanied with uplifting music and the preaches are exciting. Suddenly, you come in a warm, inviting atmosphere and with friends at your side. Also I stood with raised arms and closed eyes and with all the others, I said amén in stead of the normally amen. You have made the choice for Jesus and the leaders of the church tells you, that He will heal you and He will solve your financial problems. However, you are never sure, that the promises will be fulfilled. If not, then it is up to you, you are guilty.

You are more than welcome!
But they don't tell you the conditions:
- every month, you have to pay 10% of your income (preferably from your gross) to your church.
- take courses and go to conferences, with their admission fee and offerings.
- go to the church every sunday to hear the word ( and don't forget the churchwarden.
- buy the books, that keep your knowlegde about God alive.
- buy and listen to the Dvd's with the services.
- Buy this and do that!
That is something you must do for it, isn't it?

I know it, I have seen all those things around me.
In a problematic period in my life, I became a part of such a church. Great, the way they took me in the gospelfamily.
Now I can say..... You enter a cloud, a cloud that poisons you, it takes your ability to think critical.
Are you in doubt, does that mean, that your belief is not great enough.
Indead, you are going to pay and you assign authority to persons you don't know sufficient.
By the way, they come with promises of health and happiness, you lose the control over your own mind and body. When you lose your mind, the total person disappears, inclusive your money.
You start to believe, you believe the pastor and his promises, without proof.
You BELIEVE!
In the meanwhile great buildings will be build and the leaders go home with a lot of money.
They make money by you.
Your self-confidence should grow, but it doesn't!
It turns in a wrong direction, it disappears. You have to believe!
It is fishing in muddy water!

Are you part of it, you are not willing to listen, you can't distinguish what happens.
It is like a DRUG!
You will be ADDICTED TO it!
You will be a SLAVE!

I wrote about it in my manuscript/book: "ALSOF het goed was"(As IF it was good).

Not before I disappeared from the influence of the managers of this type of church, I became a individual person with real love in my life. And what is more important, there will not be a pastor that takes over my life.
NEVER AGAIN!

There will come new victims:
At the beginning of april, the Dutch commercial tv will give a platform to an unscrupulous moneymaker, who brings people in a trance.

Keep alive
Aleke. 

PS. English is not my native language, but I handle the principle: not HOW I write but WHAT I write is important!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten