woensdag 2 september 2015

Kurdish music!




Last week I was again in the restaurant, of the Kurdish man, where you can take a "Dagens Lunch".
He was back from his holiday and we asked him if he had had a good time! 'O yes, fine, but..... my wife and I went to Turkey. At the airport I showed our passports. The official looked at the Swedish pass, turned it  and asked insolently: "What are you doing here?"
I became very angry, I was able to fly him: "What do you think, we come here as tourists!"
My wife pushed me up and we got permission to come in the country.
This was my first confrontation with this country Turkey, which I entered as a Kurd', said the man.
He still was indignant.
He had told us in another talk, that long time ago, he had fought against Iran, as a soldier. He said: 'In that time, I didn't knew that I fought against my own people, Kurds too, who has been abused by the world powers. Whatever these mighty world leaders are, from USA, Turkey, Syria, etc.'
The only thing we could do was listening to this man and share our indignations.
He told, that almost all restaurants in Germany, in f.e. Berlin, Hamburg are in hands of Kurds and those are other "Turkeys". But they don't talk about it, they keep their mouth shut!

At least I told him, that I heard music from Aynur Dogan. His eyes filled with tears and there came a smile on his face: 'BEAUTIFUL!!! She is a good one!!! She is born in East Turkey and her music is totally Kurdish!'

I like to share some music from her!
I can't understand her language, but the way she uses her voice, is deeply grounded. Her music has a soul!






Keep alive
Aleke!

P.S. English is not my native language!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten