zaterdag 12 september 2015

"Flee".....


A few days, I think about it, to write on my blog about the huge stream of refugees. Several articles have been written about the refugees, coming to Europe. Also I want to write about it, but where to start? It felt as if I stood before a wall and coudn't write something significant. I read on internet all kinds of meanings and see pictures on tv, of helpless people and people who help them. Several thoughts are coming up in my mind and let my thoughts flow:
- Where do all those people come from?
- Why makes the media a distinction between the so called real refugees and the economic refugees? Young men who wants to have a better life?
- Who makes that distinction and what is it for?
- Who takes care for the supply of weapons in the countries where there is war?
- Why don't you hear anything from Israël, do they take in refugees?
- What is the part of America? They have control on Europe, but they take in no or hardly refugees.
- Once the "Arab Spring" began, but what are the results? CHAOS!!!
  Arab Spring: bringing freedom and democracy by America!
- Is it possible, that at the background, everything is directed?

Most of the German population, are ready to help the refugees.
The pope makes an appeal to catholic parishes and religious communities,  to take in families into their home. Therewith he makes an appeal to the idea "Brotherhood". That's allright, but does he ask the questions I have?
People will help the refugees, but for how long?
Around me, I hear already: "They" travel for free in the bus; "They" get a mobile thelephone; "They" get a house and a car;..... and we?
Half-thruths and whole lies!!! I think the truth is somewhere in the middle.
When I am in the "Språkcafé", a place for refugees, who can learn to speak Swedish, I meet people, who wants to practise their own job and give their children a better life. I understand their wishes!
How long is the native population willing to have a "welcome" attitude? Aren't these feelings coming from a sentiment, an emotion? Are we able to help people with traumatic experiences?
When I see on television a man, coming from Africa and has now the possibility to help in a restaurant, without having a permanent status. He is glad, but it remembers me at slaves who worked for white people. Oh....., may be I am now a little bit too sceptical?

The only question I have is: 'What is the purpose to this all?'
Not, why happens this, but what for, happens this!
Will there be a day, that you hear: 'IT CAN'T GO ON ANY LONGER, THERE HAS TO BE DONE SOMETHING'? A call for a mighty man, a call for a worldgovernment?' A power who will take control on the human-being? There will not be a person as Napoleon Bonaparte. This man was succesfully, by reaching a better life for the WHOLE EUROPEAN POPULATION!
Not everybody understood his ambitions, till nowadays.

I hope, that we all, who want to help refugees AND other men who suffer, always will be strong in mind. Not to get into the trap, of all against all. That we will keep seeing refugees, not only as refugees, but as PEOPLE!!! But I also wish, that not only Brotherhood is a part of our life, but also Freedom and equality for EVERYBODY on a high level of LIFE!!!

Keep alive
Aleke!

P.S. English is not my native language!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten