woensdag 20 mei 2015

Poor..... and..... superrich




Some years ago, I had a conversation with an acquintance of mine. We talked about the exorbitant high salary of Josef Ackermann, in these days chairman of the managment board of the Deutsche Bank.
I was filled of indignation about such a person, who means that it is right, that he earns about 11 million euro's in a year.
My acquintance said: 'For me is this okay, he has a responsable job to do and he is working hard! Besides that...... I am not ENVY!'
I looked at him. It gave me a great shock, I couldn't give him a reaction at once. Also about this, I was filled with indignation.
He seemed to be surprised and said to me: 'Now I know from which direction the wind is blowin., You are a leftist, you talk like a left sided woman'.
I have thought about this and now I have an answer to this man:
'When "left" means, that I don't accept the gap between rich and poor, that the rich men will get richer and the poor men poorer, that men be oppressed, be exploited, that you have to obey, that democracy nowadays means freedom for the captains of industry and shareholders..... Yes, in that case I am left sided and I am proud of it!
Since this conversation, we have no contact anymore.

What are the mechanisms to let people believe in the delusion, that it is not necessary to set a limit on the differents between the income of people. Media, education and the church plays in this case the leading part!
Since the fall of the Berlin Wall, the ideal of equality has been thrown on the scrapheap of history.
To illustrate this with an example I saw on television, from the Main Stream Media: In New York lives a third below the poverty line and about a half of the population from New York hardly above this level. At the same time there is a small amount of people that can do whatever they want and this includes even f.e. paedophily and watching "muffy movies". An example in this case is Joris Demmink, a former highest employe of justice in the Netherlands. It has been hushed up!

Are we so knocked down with false information, that we not even recognize the "jingle" between all news facts, that we don't see the soft-fascism, that lays behind this!
Besides, after each newsprogramme, you hear: Sports news! THAT is so important.
Give the people bread and circuses!

Leefse= Keep alive
Aleke.

P.S. English is not my native language, but I like to share and communicate with others!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten